Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sea theme illlustrations, three different syles !




Hello !

We had a beautiful summer-like weather yesterday, it put me in the mood of designing some sea themed illustrations.









Seabed fun.


I was going for a childish and colored look for this  one, I just had fun with some colors and some sea animals.







Relaxing sea set.




This style is really fun to work with ! It was kind of my first time experiencing it , but next time I'll take the graphic touch to a new level ... let's just hope it'll come great.









I'm a Pirate !




And finally a pirate themed children's book illustration. This style is really simple, and I love to try to take complex objects and bring them to a minimalist and geometric design. Even this cute kitten.






And this is it ! See you next time for more illustrations !
~Lil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment !