Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Children book : Zoe and the magic star.

Hello !


Here's a project I worked on : it's a children's book named "Zoe and the magic star" . It wasn't supposed to be published anyway, but I needed to have a complete project done by myself ( usually, I only illustrate ).
I made 16 illustrations for this book, plus the cover.






Zoe is in kindergarten, and she's very excited today because she's going to do her favorite activity : painting.









She goes to school with her mom ,and her friend asks her what is she going to paint, but Zoe keeps it secret : it's a surprise !












When she finishes her drawing, she's very proud of herself. 














But then in the playground, she hears her friends talking about their drawings and she doesn't feel confident about it anymore.











That's when a magical star appears and helps her, showing Zoe all the great work she's done and making her confident again.



I really enjoyed working on this, children's books projects are by far my favorite kind of projects ! This story is about confidence, because I think it's important for kids to learn how much their work worth. It was really fun to illustrate and create the plot and everything, and I was very happy of the result.


Feel free to leave a comment, and see you next time for more illustrations !
~Lil.

Contact at : jojololipo@gmail.com .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment !