Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Food for life !

Hello !

I'm back with some food themed illustrations. I'm definitely not done with this theme ( and I'd probably never be ) but it's fine anyway because it's a really -really- vaste one ! That means more fun with the drawings.







Food around the World.


This first illustration is about food around the world.  I tried to keep the flags in simple shapes, but some flags were already so simple ... 
Can you guess all the countries and foods ?







Seamless Cupcake Pattern.


And here's a cute lil' seamless pattern ! While takling about food, I couldn't  forget those delicious and adorable cakes. Plus they come in so many colors and shapes ... it was really fun ! 







Bed & Breakfast.


Here's a lillte Bed & Breakfast banner, or card maybe ... I just wanted to make a sober looking design, just something to go with the concept of B&B. 







Big enough to help my friends.


And finally a children's book illustration. I really wanted to try this kind of eyes ( very small ball, almost a point ), I wasn't 100% convinced at first, but I think it turned out fine anyway.
The story behind this drawing : the little girl lost her ballon to prevent her friend from falling, and then was kind of sad about the balloon, even if she was happy for saving her friend. To thank her,
this magical butterfly offered her a lollipop that never ends. Nothing amazing but still nice for children.


And this is it ! Feel free to leave a comment ( maybe if you want to suggest the next theme ? I'd love to hear your suggestions ! ) , and see you next time for more illustrations !

Have a nice day !

~Lil.


Contact at : jojololipo@gmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment !