Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Animals !


Hello !


A few days ago, I had a project cancelled for another one : fabric prints. I made a jungle theme sketch, and I had an idea, so I made it anyway for my portfolio, and decided to make other animal themed illustrations.







This fabric would be nice for a children's room, for sheets or pillows. I choosed a jungle theme because it can fit either boys or girls, kids love animals and it's part of their playful learning.










Those cute animal icons can be used as a frame in a children's room or something. I think it's very important for children to learn to extrapolate from minimal drawings as soon as they can.






And here's a little children's book illustration. Maybe next time I'll make human-like animals, but it was really fun to design those cute animals. There's no actual story behind this drawing, but the moral of the story is about asking for help instead of thinking you're too small to stand up for your rights.









And the last illustration is for a children's book cover ... or a invitation card. I didn't want to use black or even dark grey for her bee costume, but I really like the final result anyway.



And this is it !
Feel free to leave a comment and see you next time for more illustrations !

~Lil.



Contact at : jojololipo@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment !